Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mum's Day

Interesting Fact: When you skype your family the entire week slips your mind and I have no idea what happened this week. I think it was one of the hardest weeks of my mission but it ended really good so now I don't remember what was so hard about it. 

One of the things that I'll never forget is when i was sitting on the stand in sacrament meeting because I was going to give a talk and I look over at Roy and Peter (my 2 best buds) and they were making faces and waving their arms in the air and trying so hard to make me laugh and then I looked over at my Valerie Lamb (my other best bud) and she was crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out and it made me realize how much i LOVE the people here. I fit right in and i know we were all joking around in the pre-mortal life and couldn't wait to meet up again over here. I know i've said it like a thousand times, but Pontefract has my heart. I am SO lucky to be here. And i'm excited for this next week. love you all!

Sister Peterson 💛




3. Sister Co planning out her future career and missing out on the beautiful ride to Wakefield this morning..



p.s. tune in next week when we all find out RON'S BAPTISMAL DATE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment