Monday, June 6, 2016

Man, what a week


Well, the moment you've all been waiting for...
(Ron is on the left, Phillip on the right)

Ron's baptism was absolutely perfect. He was smiling the entire time and said he felt "a stone lighter" :) Our mission president said that it was "the greatest baptism in the entire history of the mission". SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. Sister Froerer was crying the whole time haha but the Spirit really was so strong. 

Ron told us after that when he was put under the water, he kept his eyes open just to make sure he went all the way under. How cute is that? He said the rest of that day he just kept reliving it in his head because he couldnt believe it actually happened. And now he wants the priesthood! Unfortunately I wont be able to be here for that because.... I'm getting transferred.

I got the call last night that I'm headed to Alnwick! (pronounced Annek).I am Marching North! Its about 200 miles north. Im a little nervous and SO sad to leave my family in Pontefract, but it will be good. Im a little excited haha. Well, until next week. Love you all!

Love, Sister Peterson

1. THE SQUAD. the Zone Leaders are our best friends :)
2. Reuntied with my Pontefract twin
3. sleepover in York
4. more of Ron's baptism
5. The York/Selby/Pontefract district
6. Recent con-Ron






No comments:

Post a Comment