Monday, August 29, 2016

Wo shi pan geh mae!

I just said: "I am Sister Peterson" in Chinese. You can all try it.

**** BEFORE YOU READ ANYTHING ELSE****

Our mission just got a new rule that we are allowed to read emails on
our iPads throughout the week so if you wanna send me some real good
emails to cheer me up I would love it ❤️

This is just gonna be a throw up email of all that's happened because
I've been too busy to put anything nice together and I apologize.

This week we've done the craziest door and street contact approaches
and I've given out more BOM's this transfer than I have like my whole
mission.

That's actually all I can think of right now. I'm sorry this emails
the worst. I'll try better next week.


Love ya loads, Sister Peterson.

Alnwick 😍

The view we had when teaching a lesson

My crazy companion sets everything on fire....

Tea at a glance

No comments:

Post a Comment