Monday, November 7, 2016

Ehhh sorry

I've been trying to remember what happened this week and I usually keep a list of things I want to say but honestly this week just slipped through my fingers and I can't remember a thing so this is going to be very short. 

Transfer calls were last night and I am so freaking pleased to say that Sister Savelio and I get one more transfer together 👊🏼 I'M SO PUMPED. It's also a 5 week transfer so it's gonna go so fast which is sad but we'll make the most of it. Scarlet's baptism is this Saturday as well and I'm so relieved I won't have to plan it by myself haha. 

Speaking of Scarlet's baptism, she chose this Saturday because it's right after the youth convention so all the youth of the stake will be there which means it has to be first class. Luckily this ward rocks at helping with baptisms so it'll be good. We're so excited for her!

I also hit double digits this week with the 10 month mark. I really don't have much else to say but I'll share with you one of the funniest conversations I had this week (and yes, our bishops name is Bishop Morgan and we were having tea at his parents house):

Brother Morgan: "Have you ever seen the Christmas Carol?"
Savelio: "No."
Me: "What! So when people say 'stop being such a Scrooge' who do you think they're talking about?"
Savelio: "I thought that was the Grinch's first name." 

Alright, bye!
Sister Peterson


And if you thought I would have pictures to make up for this sad email, I don't. All I got for ya is some #nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment