Monday, March 27, 2017

Sleepless in Sheffield

Man, did daylight savings hit you guys like a brick like it did me? This morning I felt it. 

I don't have much to say this week, mostly because I'm too tired, but at zone conference we watched a little part of "His Grace is Sufficient" by Brad Wilcox and a part that stood out to me his time that never has was when he said, 

"The Atonement is not just so we can go home, but that we can feel at home when we're there."

Lately, my mission President has talked with us over and over again about repentance and the Atonement and it's become one of my favorite things to study about. And it makes sense because it's what will make and keep us clean until we see God again. If we're serious about wanting to become like the Savior, He will ask us to do those things that are the most difficult for us to do. But remember, you qualified for grace the first day you were born so don't feel like you're not good enough, because we all are, and he loves us SO much. 

I love you too. 

Bye bye. 

Sister Peterson 

(When I look more Asian than my Asian) 

Just waiting for Adidas to be the next Mormon sponsor 

Car lyfe for a day

First exchange with Sister Strickland

My mission presidents wife had a good idea for our group photo #dab


Good morning, England ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment