Monday, March 20, 2017

Training 2.0

I never know how to start out these emails honestly. I'll just go
right into it haha.

This week had a lot of firsts. I always thought that STL's were
basically just like normal missionaries just with a nice title and get
to go to cool meetings. But it's so much more than that. Basically
it's being an example 24/7 of the time and I have so much to learn and
improve on. Hence why I feel like I'm in training again, but my
trainer Sister Shaw is probably one of the best. She's from
Manchester, England and an amazing missionary. I'm really so excited
to work with her these last 4 weeks of her mission.

They had a New Leader Training at the mission office on Wednesday I go
to go to (and see my homiez the Turvey's again) and it was four hours
of incredibly uplifting spiritual instruction. SO GOOD. I'm so lucky
to be serving around such great people and increase my level of
consecration. One of my favorite things that was said was that
leadership doesn't happen in a day, it happens daily. I've felt really
overwhelmed this week but it's okay because God knows me and cares
about how I feel and each day He'll make me better and stronger so I
trust Him.

I don't have much to say but I do have some pictures. Oh yeah Swift
got the Holy Ghost on Sunday! I was so happy for him. I wish Sister So
was there but one of the members Skyped her real quick and I got to
say hi so I guess it's the same thing.

Ok bye.

New Leader Training and my two new friends (everyone pray that me
and Sister Mo are companions next transfer)
Transferssss
Sheffield Fam take 3

Cathedral today

No comments:

Post a Comment