Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Basically... yeah.

Hello again. I can't believe it's already Monday, this week went sooo fast because we were so busy. We had zone Conference on Thursday and then we just stayed in Leeds for the rest of the day and stayed the night because we had Mission Leadership Council the next morning. So in two days we had 15 hours of meetings. Leeds was really fun though, Sister Robertson had just served there so we went to go see her recent convert and members and we went to this dirty milkshake place and it was so good. 

So many things happened this week that have been a huge testimony builder for me. And to be honest, I just want to say how grateful I am for the knowledge of this gospel. It really is simple, I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith and called him as the first prophet in this dispensation. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, that it goes hand in hand with the Bible, and everything in it is true and testifies of Jesus Christ's same teachings. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet of God and I'm so happy we have this guidance today just like they did in the Bible. I know that Priesthood power has been restored and we have the correct authority to baptise, bless, and call people to positions in this church. I know it's true because I prayed and asked God and He said it is. There would be no other way for me to know the truth if I didn't ask God. I just want to invite you to take Moroni's counsel (Moroni 10:3-7) and to read the Book of Mormon, ponder it in your heart, and then to ask God with a sincere heart and with real intent having faith in Jesus Christ. And by the power of the Holy Ghost He will tell you the truth of all things. And even if you've done this before, do it again. 

I am so grateful to know the truth and to be here to share it with those who "do not yet know where to find it". Just like President Uchtdorf said, keep it simple. 💛

Love, Sister Peterson

Sheffield
Football is kind of a big deal
Zone conference
Zone training haha I don't have time to explain
Sister Mo's last MLC 😭😭
My companion thinks we are here to model. Bless her. 
I think I look like Sister Froerer in this picture. Everyone in leadership is so short hahah. 
Swift invited us and some Chinese members to his house for a Chinese BBQ and it was AMAZING. Also in this picture, Swift isn't praying, he's just blinking. We made lamb and pork belly skewers and we also had mussels and noodles and boiled grass. What more could you want. 
Zone conference! 

 Look who came and visited yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment